HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

First Batch of Photos

My companion, Elder Erekson, and I

Left to Right: Elder Salmon, Elder Osborne (Draper), Elder Olen (Bountiful), Me. "Sweater Day @ the temple"
Our first picture of our district (48-H) before we got 2 more people
District w/2 new Elders: Our district leader is on the far left, Elder Salmon from Alabama, Awesome guy. I will be sad to see him leave in 1 1/2 weeks to go to Peru.
Elder Olsen showing his "stylish" looks

No comments:

Post a Comment