HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Excerpts from Letters Home....

....Some of the MTC rules to help you send appropriate packages to me that won't have stuff in them to tempt me. Absolutely no Gum or music.....Now back to me, since Y-all really want to know about me. I have two teachers here at the MTC. Brother Harris-been back from his mission one year from the Tijuana Mission, cool guy. And Sister Marillo, who lived in Mexico City until she went on a mission and has been teaching here for 2 1/2 years. I might send home some pictures next letter but don't get your hopes up because I haven't taken any yet.....

...So my companion isn't weird like Ashlee was hoping for. He was a band member all four years of high school, really smart, and a good guy....Always say your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment