HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feb 8th, 2011

My first injury here at the MTC was a cut hand. Playing basketball I got sliced on the back of my hand. It didn't get on my clothes, but it bled pretty good.

I'm not very informed about my visa, but I am one of the people going to Mexico. In short, it's not looking like I'm leaving by the scheduled date of March 28th. There are a couple people that just left our branch that have been here for 12 weeks that went to Mexico. And everyone knows that there are three countries that have problems, Mexico, Brazil, and Spain. So, I am planning to be here for a while.

I don't know what else you wanted to know, but that should be good until next time...remember everybody loves a missionary.
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment